Sunday, January 17, 2010

January Crop

I am fortunate to have a friend that hosts monthly crops in her home. She has a fabulous set up with a good variety of cricut cartridges, cardstock, stamps etc. But more importantly it is a really FUN group of ladies that join in. And so much yummy food. It is always a really fun time – I look forward to these each month!

I completed 12 layouts at the crop yesterday! Here are my pages:

Page 1

Page_2 Page_3

Page_4 Page_5

Page_6 Page_7

Page_8 Page_9

Page_10 Page_11

Page_12

Page_13

Page_14 Page_15

Page_16 Page_17

Page_18

Page_19 Page_20

I am getting close to having 2009 completed. I should be able to get it done at the February Crop. Yeah! Can’t wait :)

NOTE: The FRIGHT Night layout was designed by a lady that teaches cricut classes at a local scrapbooking store.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment