Monday, November 30, 2009

Designing my Christmas Card

Somehow I thought this would be really easy but it is proving very difficult. Started yesterday when I realized I had a day long crop coming up and what a perfect time to get the cards taken care of! First step – picture of the family. I really felt I needed the pic done Sunday but then my husband informed me he would be gone all afternoon. OK – scratch family pic – guess it will be the just the kids instead (that’s ok they are the cutest part of the picture anyway!)

This one is nice…

card 3 2009  Here is a cute one….

christmas 062 Look at the smile on my little guy…what a cutie McCutie ;)

Wasn’t loving any one picture of all of them together. Then I remembered a card I did a few years back where I cut out 4 2x2 pics and began pondering that as an option again.

Jayson 2009 Jayson 2 2009

Skylar 2 2009 Skylar 3 2009

Lindy 2 2009 Lindy 2009

At this point I am leaning towards a 4x6 card with 3 2x2 photo blocks across the middle. Then ribbon just below with a handmade embellishment to the side.

 
clip_image001[8]

Red cardstock, red ribbon. White snow flake on the embellishment image and “Warm Wishes” greeting in white above the photo strip…..hmmmm. What to do? What to do?

I guess we will find out on Saturday!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment