Saturday, April 23, 2011

Trying my hand at Digital Scrapbooking

I said I would never do it. I said it just wasn’t the same. And yet I have downloaded my first Digital Scrapbooking software. Being new to the digital scrapbooking world I was overwhelmed as I saw all the software available. I did know that I wanted the experience to be similar to traditional scrapbooking. I wanted different “papers” and “embellishments” available to layer and basically the ability to customize and create. I found My Memories Suite and decided to go with it! It was relatively inexpensive and it offers endless papers and embellishments to download to the suite if so desired. For now I’ll just use what is available in the suite as I play Smile

Here is what my “playing” came up with last night.just playing around-001

SOme things I like about digital vs traditional scrapbooking is….

1. No mess

2. Redos are super easy

3. Saving as a jpeg is a breeze

4. I can do it anywhere!

Some things I don’t like about digital vs traditional scrapbooking is….

1. Where’s my scrappin girlfriends?

2. No cricut, no stamp pads, no stamps Sad smile

3. I’m new to it so it still feels clumsy

4. I have no idea how to print this thing??

Bottom line – a great alternative when life is busy Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment