Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Space

My craft area is one of my favorite areas of our house. It has taken me years to build my craft and scrapbooking supplies. And then this past winter my hubby got me this large and in charge desk! I just love, love, love it!! For the longest time I kept my supplies hidden away in a storage bag. When I wanted to scrapbook it was always some huge chore just to get all the stuff out, scrap and then put it all away. Now as my new area has evolved I can keep a layout on my desk and work on it over a period of time. I try to sneak downstairs when I have a free hour or two to devote to it :) I also love my area because I keep my favorite items out for inspiration…paper, stamps and my cricut. I find the process of scrapbooking so relaxing and the results are so rewarding!

Welcome to my little corner…..

My desk

stuff 016

I made this container that holds my paper flowers and glitter supplies….

stuff 018

A stack of pictures that need scrapped!

stuff 020

A painted frame drying…..

 stuff 029

ribbon and fabric….

stuff 027

stamp pads in all sorts of colors…

stuff 026

cricut cartridges….

stuff 025

stamps…..

stuff 023

inspiration books….

stuff 022

I hope you enjoyed my little tour :) Now, go make something!! LOL!

XOXO

Miss Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment